By: Michele Alamo
DRI is running a special Buy One, Get One promotion for its Intellectual Property Seminar in Chicago, May 11-12, 2017. Every registrant that pays a full registration fee is eligible to bring a colleague with them to the seminar for free. This applies to both members and nonmembers. If you are interested, find a colleague and register today!
If you would like to take advantage of this special offer, follow these steps below.
- Register for the IP Seminar here: IPL Seminar Registration.
- Have all contact information, including name, firm, email address and phone number of the individual you would like to register for free.
- Call DRI Customer Service at 312.795.1101 to register your guest. The guest cannot register themselves.
- DRI Customer Service will process your guest’s registration and copy you on the confirmation email.
- Make your hotel reservation here: Loew’s Hotel Reservations
- And then take advantage of one or more of the many networking events:
· Dine Arounds on Wednesday and Thursday nights. Dine Arounds are smaller, more intimate dinners around town that all attendees are welcome to join.
· DRI for Life Activities: Thursday evening offers a historic crime tour of Chicago. The bus tour will last approximately two hours, including a stop at a speakeasy for a social drink if desired. On Friday morning, there will be a fun Walk/Run along the Lakefront Path. There may even be t-shirts for the participants! More information will be sent upon registration.
· SLG Lunches (SLG stands for “Substantive Law Group”) for Copyright, Patent, Trademark, and Trade Secrets SLGs.
More information about these events and how to RSVP will be sent upon registration.
Don’t miss out on this terrific opportunity for superior programming, fun networking, and even CLE credits where applicable!